Wednesday

Chicken Fry

Josh and old college roommate & friend Jared getting ready for some Zac Brown Band fun.
Jared it was about time you put a ring on it:) Mexico here we come!

Jared & I showing off our Seven jeans and for sure starting to feel the cold beer.

Jo & Amy who were my new BFF's for the night, due to the cold beer.
Why did I wear that white coat to a country concert?Josh was SUPER excited to see this country concert.

Amy & Jared listening to a little "Chicken Fry". For all you non Zac Brown fans this is his break out song.
It was a good concert. It was a very entertaining crowd for a Sunday night in Everett!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like fun!

Shaina said...

So mad we didn't go, looks like you had lots o' fun! So, if I buy those jeans does that mean my booty will look that good?

Loosy said...

Can't wait to see the post from their wedding in Mexico. I have a feeling you're going to get even closer to the bridal party after a few cervezas...Do they need a coat taker?