Sunday

Weekend at the B & D Bed and Breakfast

I felt like I was on vacation.

My mom took me shopping, to lunch, I got to drink as much La Creama as I wanted and even got to sleep in until 9am.

Thank you mom and dad for letting the kids and I hang at your B & B this weekend.

With Josh being away at football camp, it was great to have your company all weekend long.








As you can also see we got some time in with the cousins.
When these kids get together they are a force.
And yes this last photo Jackson is doing the worm.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

are they taking reservations?!!!! how fun, your parent's are awesome ;) and check out that weather, looks beautiful there, love the pics ;)

Anonymous said...

I looove the picture of Emmit with his super-sized hamburger!! Also, when you are within a 50 mile radius and drinking LA CREMA...ahh,
don't pour one out for me...CALL ME. ;) ;)

~ Mary LC

Brooke said...

Wait. Was it mother's day? You are one lucky gal to have such fantastic padres. And you totally deserved to be pampered. Next father's day weekend when I'm not "with child" I'd also like to share a glass or 6 of La Crema with you and your people. Love you Nikki Tikki T!