Thursday

Too Fast

This morning as I ate my bowl of cereal I sat in Grace's room and watched her sleep. Something I hardly ever do, simply because I am afraid I'll wake her.

As I sat there in my rocking chair I couldn't but help think how fast my little girl is growing. All parents told me when I was pregnant with her that time goes by so fast. You really don't have a understanding of this until you have a child of your own.

Grace is growing up too fast.

At 19 months she is talking up a storm, happiest to be outside and around a crowd of people and still not eating her fruits and vegetables on a regular basis.

It is the best feeling in the world to come home and to have her run to the door to greet me.

So the point of this blog is to share that this morning I was feeling a bit sentimental about my little girl growing up so fast and a reminder to myself to slow down and to watch her sleep and grow more often.

1 comment:

Bill said...

They do grow up fast and they just keep growing and becomming more insightfull of the things you want them to see in life. You and Josh are doing a great job of parenting.

"teach the children well."
CSN&Y