Tuesday

YES WE CAN

God BLESS America
This morning I woke up excited to watch President Obama and his fashion forward wife.
Maybe it is the hormones and all the breast milk I am producing, but I actually shed a tear listening to Obama's speech.
I feel like my vote counted today.
Ok, enough of that.
The baby is up to 11lbs, Grace is learning to ride a bike ( ok trike) and mama and daddy( this is Josh and I) are searching the websites for cheap airfare to someplace warm for a long no kid weekend!
Is it wrong of me to already want a weekend of too much wine, sun and adult fun?
Maybe by this summer Josh and I can get away!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

YES YOU CAN get away!

Love you.

Kelsey said...

Ok Nicole, I felt the same with Obama's speech,I kept getting chills. We are right there with you on that weekend away without the kiddos.

Sandy said...

Hey, you can always come visit us in AZ!!!! :) It was 80 degrees yesterday and were outside BBQing and swimming all day!! Sound enticing?!!! :) :) We would love to have you :)

shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shawna said...

do not feel bad about wanting to getting away... that is how you stay sane my friend.

well at least that will be my excuse when i have a little one ;)

Jesse Hofheimer said...

That is touching no doubt, but I think your hormones were overreacting.