Wednesday

"Everyone does it Brooke"

This is a great story.
Brooke's first St. Pats Day Dash I was able to convince her to dress up in 80's running gear. OK let's face it, I didn't have to convince her too much.

I told her "everyone does it Brooke".

Well maybe not everyone. But what a great time the two of us had dressing up to run the 3.5 miles to a beer garden.

We were laughing, sweating and well just a distraction to everyone around us that day.

Josh just loves it when I wear this wig!!!
Yes we will both be there this Sunday to run. Brooke will be pregnant and walking, bless her heart and I will be wearing that bright multi colored jacket! Sorry no wig this year. I can't seem to find it...

8 comments:

Loosy said...

Everyone dresses in green for the dash, as they should. Why I believed you they dressed in 80s gear for a St. Patrick's Day Dash I have no clue. Can't believe that picture is from five years ago.

Nicole said...

To think I ran in a wig makes me LOL. And to think that you believed me makes

Nicole said...

me smile!

Kelsey said...

That is so funny! Seriously, I am laughing out loud that you did that to your friend. You two must have been a sight! I will have to think twice about things you say now. Ha.

Val said...

We'll be there too- we'll look for you. We'll be pushing the kids so we might be a little easier to spot:)

Nicole said...

Val you & Kev amaze me. YOu can take turns in the beer garden.

Sandy said...

that wig is awesome..you need to find it! just got your message that you will be in town this weekend! we really need to get together... i can't wait to see you ;) good luck at the dash, enjoy the beer garden for me!

Lindsey said...

You are hilarious, Gusseau. So, when are we all doing lunch???