Monday

Easter Weekend

Geez I love when there are picture of me when I am still talking and Josh puts on his SUPER excited face... Only family shot taken that day so I had to post it.
This is a great shot. The people in this pic are all Mandoske's ( mom's side of the family).

Aunt Linda giving Emmit some love.

My cousin's daughter Jacki is thinking of becoming a Dawg like my Papa.

Papa, Cousin Keith and my mom. Who looks great by the way. Must be nice vacationing in Hawaii for 10 days.

Great pic of Josh and the kids. What is my dad doing?

It's a miracle.

Love Easter dresses.

Princess Easter Eggs.

Grace was very organized with her dying of eggs. Ok maybe I had something to do with it.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Great photos Nicole. I too love Easter dresses, and Easter HATS. And Easter white gloves. ;) Little girls are too cute at Easter.

Sandy said...

Glad you guys had a great Easter!! That dress is just adorable on Grace!! Love her princess eggs...they match her princess shoes ;)