Sunday

Finally

Finally I got to meet baby Cannon James last night. Cannon is Brooke and Kuba's baby boy that is 1 month today. I can't believe this is the first time that I have had a chance to meet him, but boy was he worth the wait. He is such a cutie and so perfect.

Cannon is one lucky boy. His parents are pretty cool people.

It was a joy to watch our kids play and hang out together. It seems just like yesterday Brooke and I were little kids ourselves.

Brooke you are amazing and you are a great mom.







3 comments:

Brooke said...

Thank you for a much needed evening with my favorite family. There's nothing more humbling then watching you juggle two kids, cook dinner, take care of tug boat and entertain your guests...while I sit with my glass of vino and occasionally check on my sleeping child. Which reminds me, I meant to ask you if you needed any help. Oops.

Thank you for the meal, for the entertainment your adorable daughter Grace provided with her dance moves, for the conversation, and for being such an amazing friend, wife, mother, yadda yadda yadda...When I grow up I want to be like YOU.

xoxo

Brooke said...

BTW, your kids were very well behaved, I hope my comment didn't come off like they weren't. My point was you somehow pull everything off, with a smile nonetheless. It's like you have 8 extra hands. You're the OCTOpus-mom.

(I swear I haven't been hitting the bottle. This is called SLEEP DEPRIVATION.)

Nicole said...

Brooke, thank you for your comments. The trick is to always have a glass of vino in your hand as well...