Sunday

Downtown Trick or Treat

Got to love a town that has a down town trick or treat. These two boys had the best costume down town. It's a small town so of course I know who the kids are. Party On Boys!
Here are the kids in their costumes ready for candy.


Emmit got to be the lobster as well. However this lobster can walk. More on that later.



Howdy partner!


The moms!


Say cheese Emmit & Tatum!


I can't get enough of making these two either hold hands or kiss one another. Grace and Ty at it once again.


Family shot.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your family takes such good photos, we had such a good time with you all yesterday. Just warning you, I came down with the crud today so I am crossing my fingers you all don't get sick. I apologize in advance...I hope you wil still drink with me again, oh I mean take our kids trick or treating!

Nicole said...

Kelsey, so far everyone is feeling fine. It was a blast. Lets do the same thing again next year. Best part of the night was the full moon, drinks in our hands and Ty & Grace knocking on the doors for candy.

shawna said...

love the pictures of grace with the horse... and emmit is darling in the lobster costume!

but seriously wayne and garth?! those kids are too cute!