Friday

Snuggie

So this Christmas we got my mom something that we thought she would really enjoy. Her reaction wasn't what we were expecting... I think my mom is saying "Nooooooooooo not the Snuggie".
Oh this picture is priceless.

We all started to have fun with the Snuggie. Next year the whole family is getting their own.

I liked to get down in the Snuggie.

So does Papa.

Not sure what my dad is doing, but I think he has only had half the Costco size bottle of red at this point of the night so we were not too worried!

PEACE!

One size does fit all!

Grace had to get in on the Snuggie action.

I am not sure my mother will actually ever wear the Snuggie, but it was worth the $10.99 for the 30 minutes of entertainment it brought my family.

1 comment:

Indira said...

Yes...absolutely priceless!!