Friday

Ooh la la

This week for work I had a fancy Nancy party that I put together. Oh yes it was fabulous and posh in every way, however little Grace was under the weather so she did not get to attend. So we got a little fancy Nancy going on this morning. Yes, tea does taste better when you wear frilly bracelets.
O0h La La Emmit

This delectable tea party is supreme!


Remember dear to drink with your pinky's out.

I love you my little Fancy Nancy Grace!
P.S. Emmit I promise we will go do some little boy stuff later today, like eating some dirt and putting salt on slugs.

3 comments:

Loosy said...

So bummed to have missed the party. I hope you have another one, I'll bring the cocktails and rings.

Grace looks soooooo high society. Emmit looks very pretty as well. What a fancy mom you are. I love you and your kids.

Kirsten said...

You look so cute with rosy pink cheeks! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun :>)

Sandy said...

you could be the most fun mom I have ever met ;) i love it and so want to be at the next fancy nancy party!