Thursday

A voluntarily- observed holiday...











Say what? Cinco de Mayo in my home since college has always been a mandatory celebration and I plan on keeping it that way at least until Emmit is finished with college...

According to the encyclopedia, Cinco de May is a voluntarily- observed holiday that commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely victory over the French.

Well whatever the reason we celebrated with our favorite family The Swapps and ate and maybe drank ( OK just I drank) a little too much for the middle of the week.

4 comments:

Morgan Anne said...

I also voluntarily observed this holiday, and may or may not have had a little too much to drink....it makes it more fun for everyone that way :)

Shaina said...

I think I am the only person who didn't celebrate last night - boohoo!

love the sombrero pics of everyone!

Kelsey said...

I am so glad that I was able to continue your tradition of celebrating the voluntarily observed holiday with the Johnstons...you know how to have fun, I am never disiappointed!

Brooke said...

Two things I love about this post...

1) Josh's pencil mustache.

2) Your name tag. You must get pretty out of control for you to wear a name tag, I guess so you'll remember your name?

LOVE it all.