Monday

Happy B-Day To Me

Yon only turn 32 once.
Thank you to my hubby for the wonderful surprise on Saturday. It was more then great to go to lunch with you and the kids, very relaxing to get surprised with a facial at the spa and just fantastic that I came home to a house full of family and friends.
Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate.
Thanks to Brooke who brought her toothbrush ( that meant she was spending the night).
To my aunty Indira and dad for bringing the house down with the Army team cheer, to Bob for the ride down to the Brown ( Brooke and I should have not left the house:) and most of all thank you to the moon and back baby doll for making me feel so special on my birthday.

8 comments:

Heather Conniff said...

happy birthday, i like this post. we are practically birthday sisters.

Shaina said...

Happy Birthday Momma! Looks like Josh came through BIG time.

*can I please mention E's potty training pic?!? that is brilliant and hilarious all at the same time!

Oh and one more thing - What is this place you call The Brown? I think its only fitting that we go there next time we are up there. Maybe the guys stay home with the kids and we go out? :)

sunni said...

I'm glad you and brooke made it down the the brown because i got to see you!! It was great as always <3

shawna said...

Happpppy Birthday!

i must say, your skin looked amazing on saturday night ;)

im so glad i got to meet up with you girls.

most memorable quote from that night...

brooke: "im wearing birds on my ears"

next time let's stay at the brown :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Also, you might have the cutest kids in the entire world. I need to meet them!!

Loosy said...

You have one pretty freaking fantastic husband. So good celebrating you. Looking forward to doing it again this weekend old friend.

Blyth Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady!!