Friday

Turkey Day 2010

Our first thanksgiving at our house with family, friends and snow. What a special day it was for all. There was to much food, never enough wine, homemade pies, a horse ride on our neighbors horse Ted, dancing in the kitchen and a little friendly neighborhood flag football game that happened this morning.
Pour yourself a tasty beverage, sit back and relax as you scroll down on the pictures from our turkey day.

























Thankful for all my friends and family.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Looks like you had a great day, and might I add that you are looking good my dear. I need to start doing whatever it is you are doing,,,

Sandy said...

great pictures!!! Glad you guys had a good turkey day!! And I bet Grace was over the moon riding that horse, how fun!! Is that a new haircut on Emmit?!! So handsome, I love it ;)

Loosy said...

I agree with Sandy, LOVE E's haircut! What a great day. You look great, your family looks great, that turkey looked great. Mail me some leftovers would ya?