Monday

Roller Girl



Abigail, Gabriel & Grace

Gabriel & Grace holding hands and hello who is the total scary guy looking directly at me in the back. Reason # 1 to teach your child the buddy system or to not go to skate king EVER without your mom or dad.

Taking a little break,

Ice cream time with her buddy Logan.

Hokey Poky Time

Grace stayed close to the red wall.
Thank you Ava ( Grace's friend from school) for inviting me I mean Grace to her 5th b-day party. It was SO much fun and something we are going to do again.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Have they ever thought of updating skating rinks? Skate King has looked like that since I was going to skating parties there in elementary school.

Grave looks like she is 10 in these pics, please tell her to slow her roll on growing up so fast.

and that guy is beyond creepy

Loosy said...

I was at Skate King not too long ago and asked that same question. Turns out they purposely keep EVERYTHING the same for nostalgia reasons. Huh.

I LOVE that Grace experienced skating at a roller rink...with a boy! Did they snowball? She looked so great in her wheels and jeans and bow. Get. Get. Get it girl!

Also, that video. Priceless!

Morgan Anne said...

Next time mom and I want to go :)

Sandy said...

love it!! grace looks so grown up now i can't get over it!! think we might be coming up to WA in FEB!! holla!!! hope I get to see you :)