Sunday

Happy 6th Birthday Jack

My brothers son Jack turned 6 this weekend, so we piled in the car and drove down to Black Diamond to this warehouse called Bounce It to celebrate. The kids were SUPER excited to see their cousins.
Love you Peter, but come on a 10am party on a Saturday in freaking Black Diamond with 25 screaming kids who all had at least two juice boxes a piece and a HUGE piece of sugar frosted Costco cake all before noon.
Clearly we love you Jack and we wish you a VERY happy birthday.
The things you do for your family!














We all had a great time and you know we would do anything for our family.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Jousting?!?! yes please!

Loosy said...

I love how Jack's hair is all sweaty. Those pictures just exhausted me. And I LOVE that picture of Emmit caught stuffing his face with cake. You make me proud EKJ!