Thursday

4:30pm To Friday













You know what is fun?
Taking the 4:30pm ferry to Friday Harbor for dinner at the Crab joint followed by ice cream and walk around the marina.
The bar tender in Friday Harbor, actually thanked me for bringing my freckles to the island.
Gosh I love those islanders.
People of the Northwest, we are so lucky to live where we live.

FYI- For you trip planners, you can take a 8:30pm ferry back to A-town, but only on Friday nights. Kids love the boat ride and pushing the buttons on every vending machine with the hopes that something sweet might slip out.
Until next time San Juan Island.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Just one more reason why we need C to find a job up North...We love us some Friday Harbor time!

Shaina said...

Forgot to mention your red shoes-way cute!

Meg said...

You make me wanna move to the ocean. I really like you and your little patagonia clad family. So adorable!!! Like, wickedly adorable.