Thursday

Best Kept Secret...

Hope, Idaho is moments away from Schweitzer Ski Resort this small town nestled into the mountain was the perfect destination for a girls weekend. When my BFF Brookie Brooke calls and ask if I wanted in on this trip I said YES before she could even finish.

I don't have nearly as many photos as I should from such a epic weekend full of drinking, games, skiing, movies, eating, dancing and oh did I mention drinking. I tried to slow down and just enjoy the women that I was lucky to spend three days with.














5 comments:

Loosy said...

Oh Nikki tikki t, my little kitty, er, or should I say my meatloaf, how do I love thee. We were way over due for some uninterrupted QT, and girl, between the 14 hour drive on top of the 72 hour trip, I think we got it. Nah, who am I kidding, I need more brosseau in my life. Love your post,lione how you gave everyone a perfect score and I love your shuffle. GW 2013 here we come! Meow!

dani said...

Seriously Nicole. I think I fell kind of in love with you two meatloafs this trip. It had to be your shuffling .. or your Justin Bieber dance.

Anonymous said...

I love you Darilyn.

Anonymous said...

How cute was Zoe in her" Hello Kitty" pajamas...worn with the tags still on? Beyond.

Anonymous said...

How cute was Zoe in her" Hello Kitty" pajamas...worn with the tags still on? Beyond.