Monday

I'm A God Mother

Dear Camilla Joy,


It is with great honor that I became your god mother on Sunday.

When I think about what this means to me I think about how I will be like an aunt to you, maybe even that cool aunt that sneaks you sips of her drinks and lets you drive the car.

But really what I think of most is how lucky I am that your parents think that much of me to have me be your god mother.

To be honest Camilla, I don’t know much about the bible. Perhaps we will learn more together. But what I do know is how to appreciate the small things in life and how important it is to treat people with kindness and respect.

Oh Camilla Joy it’s going to be one heck of a ride. Hold on tight sweet cheeks, because you are connected to me my little sack of potatoes.

Love You,

You’re Fairy God Mother!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Loved this post.

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

I am honored to say I have known you for a very long time :) ... and I am so happy that my daughter chose you to be her little girl's "Fairy" Godmother.

I know she is in good hands.

I admire you for all that you stand for and believe in. I love you and your wonderful family so much!

We all are truly blessed and Camilla Joy is one lucky little lady to have you in her life.

With much love,

Mary

Loosy said...

Huh.

I commented earlier and now it's disappeared. Hmmm...

Let me repeat myself then,

We couldn't have choose a more stand up gal to help guide Camilla in this crazy, wonderful thing called life.

Love you Nicole. Thank you God for Margert Mead and 1982. :)

dani said...

Camilla is going to be very lucky growing up with you as her F.G.M. :-)