Monday

Island Get Away





OK I have the best husband ever. Josh surprised me for my birthday and took me to Rosario Resort on Orcas Island for a night. I enjoyed a "Mother Earth" massage where I got to lay on my stomach for one full hour on this fancy massage table for pregnant women. For any of you who have been pregnant before you know what a treat this really was. We had a great dinner and had a great room. Try not to puke when you look at the pics from our island get away. I totally did some look at me I'm 7 months pregnant shots.


4 comments:

Loosy said...

You look amazing. And you don't look 7 months, more like 5 months along.

I can't believe you're having a baby in two months.

So very, very exciting! YAAAAAYYYYYY!

Bill said...

You both are two great folks.

Grace you have some good parents, make sure do everthing they ask you to do.

Ms.L.C. said...

I agree , you DO have the best husband ever...but also, you deserved to be pampered!!! You look fabulous!! Love, Mary

Lindsey said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Gusseau! :) and....I love your baby-belly.
Love,
Gus