Monday

My Birthday Weekend









Thats right it is safe to say that my birthday was celebrated all weekend and it was GREAT. Thanks to all my family and friends for making it so special. I just feel so loved.




Starting the weekend with a play date with my dear friend Sandy that I only see but maybe twice a year. She was in town with her son Austin and they came to my parents house for a play date. Just love having Friday's off.

Here are some pics of Grace and Austin hanging out.

My parents, brother PEter and his family and my aunt and uncle also spoiled me with a tastey dinner and a DQ ice cream cake.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Nicole! I hope you had an amazing 30th birthday! I am sooo glad we got to meet up, I had a fantastic time hanging out with you and your family, I wish we could do that more often. You look absolutely beautiful all pregnant and glowing, and your daughter Grace is just heaven. Thank you for having us over, we miss you already :) Love, S and A