Saturday

Friday Night Mayhem



After our sweet birthday party for Natalie we went across the street to Adrift where they have the best food in town. We sat outside. Josh ordered a beer and I ordered a glass of red. We ordered our food. Not more then 5 minutes into this beautiful dining experience we almost had to get the food to go. Not sure I need to explain, but trying to keep a toddler to sit still after a cupcake and feeding a baby with many distractions around, it was a little crazy.
With a lot of bribes and promises to Grace we were able to enjoy our meals. OK I inhaled mine. Why do I eat so fast? Just trying to get it all in before a melt down occurs I guess.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I miss you and your family. Cannon can't wait to meet his best friend Emmit and potential future prom date Grace. :)