Saturday

Game Shoes

Let me introduce Grace's new game shoes. Ok, they are not new, someone from the APRD gave them to me. I brought them home and Grace has to decided to call them her game shoes. I am not making this up, when I write that she went to bed in them last night. I had to hide them today so she wouldn't be walking around in soccer cleats all day.
Someone is ready for fall soccer.
With game shoes, comes game water. Grace asked for water and calls it her game water when she is wearing these shoes.
I tell you Grace keeps us entertained more then any entertainment news show out there.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

wow, i can't believe she traded in her princess shoes!!! love the game shoes, grace you crack me up!!! :)

Brooke said...

That's it. She's ready for a pair of jordans. :)